Where have my classmates gone?

It’s so strange not seeing my professors and fellow fine artists everyday. I miss everyone so much!  A couple days ago Audrey popped into school, which was such a nice surprise – we caught up on what we had been doing the past couple weeks since the Senior Brunch and what she informed me of what everyone from class was doing as well!

It was great to hear that everyone had got internships doing something in the arts!  John had an internship at Carroll and Sons Gallery for two years, and is now working full time as the assistant manager! Congrats John!

Alexsa just got an internship with WGBH! Go Lex! – I can’t wait to hear about how it’s going!

Perla got an internship as well at a gallery in Boston’s South End, The Medicine Wheel.  Perla is interested in finding a profession that gets her community involved in the arts and using art as a form of expression. The Medicine Wheel does exactly that! They are a non-profit organization that is aimed at strengthening their community through creative expression by making public art. Congrats Perla! I can’t wait to catch up and hear all about it.

Last but not least, Katia is the intern for medical illustrations at the University of Massachusetts Medical School! Afterwards  she’s planning to travel to Greece until the end of September/early October to study & learn Byzantine art.

Lastly, Keri – Keri has moved to Virginia with her sister for the summer. Congratulations to Keri, who won the fine arts awards, so fortunately  she will be back next month to install her work at the Law School.

I’m so happy to hear everyone is already doing great things & so early out of graduation –  I’m looking forward to hearing what’s to come!

Speak Your Mind

*

Akismet
Protected by Akismet

Wordpress
Blog with WordPress